This picturesque property is nestled on the banks of Tycannah Creek with views of the Nandewar ranges to the east. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a productive farming block with home and sheds only 20 minutes from Moree.
152 hectares approximately (375 acres)
"Mardell" is off the Newell Highway approximately 22km south of Moree, 5km north of Gurley and 75km north of Narrabri.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen & open plan living
- Office/sewing room, sun room
- Fully air conditioned plus wood heater
- Painted 2018, well presented inside and out
- In ground salt water pool, large entertaining area
- 152ha of mostly level black and brown self mulching soils. Original timber is Coolibah, River Gum, Black Wattle. Dissected by Tycannah & Bowman Creek.
- 90ha arable - currently sown to winter crop
- 60ha grazing, lightly timbered along the creek
- 5 x dams - diesel pump and windmill pump to house dam
- Fenced into 3 main paddocks
- 3 bay machinery shed, concrete floor, power
- Single bay truck shed, concrete floor
- 2 car garage plus carport
- Flood free buildings - inside levee bank
- School Bus to front gate
- All weather gravel road
- Dog kennels & horse stales
- 45,000 gal rainwater tank storage