Got an eye for a winner? Sometimes, you only get one chance to snap up the best properties and this simply stunning address is one of them. 161 Cazalys Road Brandy Creek on the edge of Warragul, is an outstanding picturesque location and presents an affordable opportunity to own this magnificent private property.
- 47 acres (approx) rich red soil, north facing slopes, sealed road access,
- stunning 360 degree views over Warragul, Baw Baw and Strzelecki ranges,
- only minutes to the growth powerhouse Warragul township and freeway,
- its' proximity to UG boundary suggests future development potential (STCA),
- excellent pastures, fully fenced, shelter tree lines, troughs,
- immediate possession, additional land available to negotiate on.